Welcome to the British Psychodrama Association's website
The British Psychodrama Association (BPA) is the professional association for psychodramatists and sociodramatists in the UK and Ireland. The BPA is an Organisational Member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), which upholds professional standards in psychotherapy.
We welcome members from across the world. Membership is open to anyone who is interested in psychodrama, sociodrama and action methods. For more information, please visit our membership page.
I Don't Wanna: You Can't Make Me!
BPA Training / CPD workshop event
directed by International Trainer
Rebecca Walters MS LMHC LCAT TEP
9-11 September 2016 at the Midland Arts Centre (MAC)
Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham B12 9QH
Friday 6.30pm-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 9am-4pm
This workshop is especially useful for those working with adolescents, the chemically dependent and 'acting out' clients. Psychodrama and sociodrama interventions that 'go with the resistance', honor defenses and are attuned to sociometry create the safety that help change barriers into open doors. This encourages individual and group warm up to spontaneity, healing and change.
Participants will be taught a series of experiential structures that assist in helping reluctant clients make choices towards change.
For further information for purchasing tickets please contact Natasha Campbell at: email@example.com
- £220 BPA Member early bird ticket ends 31st May 2016
- £250 BPA Member ticket after May 31st 2016.
- £250 Non-member early bird ticket ends 31st May 2016.
- £280 Non-member ticket after May 31st 2016.
- £225 Non-member student early bird ticket ends 31st May 2016.
- £255 Non-member student ticket after May 31st 2016
Please note, lunches are not provided. There is a cafe onsite or feel free to bring your own.
- 30 days plus: 100% refund.
- Less 14-30 days: 50% refund less £10 administrative fee
- Less than 14 days: No refund