Website Terms & Conditions
When you sign up as a member of the BPA via this website – regardless of the category of that membership – you must accept the following Terms and Conditions for using this website.
1. If you wish to use this website you must provide us with the information required by us. By entering information on the BPA Web Site you represent and warrant that (i) you are using your actual identity; and (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
2. By applying for a User Account on the BPA website you agree and understand that we may store and process your personal data both electronically and manually. We fully respect the privacy of individuals who access and use this Web Site and will NEVER pass your details to any third party, except as required by UK law.
3. You are asked to set your contact preferences in terms of receiving information from us at the point you open your account with us. If you subsequently wish to amend these you may do so at your discretion and at any time by logging into your account. Alternatively you may write to us with your instructions at:
British Psychodrama Association
29 Queensbury Court
1. Online Profiles are available to all practitioner members (ONLY) of the BPA on application to the Administrator at
2. The BPA reserves the right to amend the content of any online profile at any time. The administrator will contact the account holder BEFORE any changes are made to agree these with the account holder. If you are requested to make changes to your online profile by an Officer of the BPA you agree to make these within 14 working days of receiving a written formal request to do so. If you wish to appeal the decision/request to change your online profile then you must do so in writing to the ADMINISTRATOR who will pass this to the Executive Committee for decision. You may do this in writing to the address above or via email to
1. UK English is the language available for the conclusion of any contract AND for all contact with us.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and all transaction relating to this Web Site are governed by English law and you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.